Sunday 9.45am Zoom Service
This is followed by coffee and chat in small groups.
Ask Abigail or David Wyllie or Jim Couper for the link
If you can't join online then follow these instructions to join via the telephone.
• Around 9.40 am phone the service by dialling 0131 460 1196.
• You will be prompted to enter your
“meeting ID” (nnnnnnnnn) followed by #.
• After four or five seconds you will be prompted to enter your “participant ID” or to press #.
Just press #.
• You will be prompted to enter the
“meeting password” (nnnnnn) followed by #.
• You will then be offered the ability to unmute. There is no need to take any action here.
• You will be put on hold briefly, and then admitted to the service which will begin at 10.30am.
• At the end of the service simply hang up.
• To get a copy of the meeting id and password simply email Abigail Morrison at firstname.lastname@example.org